We started OpenSnow in 2011 to provide local commentary and automated data to help skiers and riders find the deepest powder. We have since become a leading source for contextualized weather forecasts and conditions information to help any outdoor enthusiast plan their next adventure, worldwide.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Working @ OpenSnow
We are always interested in talking with software engineers specializing in any of the following: native mobile apps, front and back-end web and API development, and geospatial applications. Please drop us a line at [email protected] and let us know why you'd be a great addition to the OpenSnow team.
Why You'll Love to Work With Us
- Align work with your personal passion for the outdoors.
- Have an impact by working on a product reaching millions of people.
- Work from wherever you choose as we are a completely remote team.
- Work without a set 9-5 schedule as we trust you to be responsible and get your work done.
- Work without bureaucracy as we are an efficient eight-person team.
- Work for a company that is independent and controls its own destiny.
- Work for a company with a solid financial foundation with years of user growth, revenue growth, and profitability.